Upcoming events are listed for registration at the bottom of this page.
Expectations and Changes
- Face masks are required in the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at all entry points.
- The facility will be thoroughly cleaned for every gathering.
- Physical distancing should always be maintained if possible.
- There will be no offering during the service. Online giving is encouraged or there will be a place to drop off your offering.
- There will be no children's ministry or nursery during the service.
- There will be no food or beverages served.
COVID-19 Symptom Self-Check
- DO YOU HAVE A FEVER? (hot to the touch, temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
- DO YOU HAVE A COUGH THAT'S NEW OR GETTING WORSE?
Other symptoms may include:
- Difficulty swallowing or losing sense of taste or smell
- Digestive issues not related to other known causes/ conditions (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- Sore throat or a runny, stuffy, or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
- Extreme tiredness that is unusual (lack of energy)
- Falling down often, chills
- Barking cough, making a whistling noise when breathing(croup)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Muscle aches or headache (unusual or long-lasting)
If you DO have one or more symptoms OR have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days you must NOT attend for the health of others.