Jr. Church Discovery Bible Study
For Sermon on May 31, 2020
Scripture: Acts 2:42-47
Theme: Embracing Community
*Note there is a YouTube playlist. They are songs that fit the theme of the message if you want to use it in some way.
Thanks: Everyone share something they are thankful for. (Here's a Great Article by Focus on the Family about Teaching Thankfulness to Kids)
Prayer: Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things. (Want some additional resources to help teach your kids to pray. Look here!)
Bible: Acts 2:42-47
“All the believers were together and had everything in common.” Acts 2:44
(Here's some ideas to help your child memorize scripture.)
- What do you think of when you hear the word “church”?
- From our passage of scripture today, what was happening in the church?
- Why are those things important?
- It is interesting to note that the church didn’t have a building at this point (Kind of like right now). How can we make sure the important activities of the church continue to happen even when we can't physically meet together?
- What is one thing you can practically apply from this scripture?
Colour the attached colouring page it's also a maze.
Prayer: Close in prayer