Special Thanks to our guest speaker: Alex Kariuki (serving with Abba's Home Ministries in Madagascar) for coming up with the questions for this week.
Worship: Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – Did anything happen in your life in response to last weeks challenge about prayer?
- What experience have you had with farming?
- Read: John 4:31-38
- What does sowing and reaping refer to in this passage?
- What did Jesus say his food was?
- Why did the disciples seem confused about what was happening? Who had Jesus been talking to before the disciples approached him?
- Read 1 Corinthians 3:1-8. Who is more important, the one who plants or the one that waters?
- What are some ways that we can sow, and water seeds in other’s lives?
- Are we always going to reap a harvest when we sow seeds into other’s lives?
- How can you stay encouraged and motivated to keep sowing seeds into other people’s lives even if you are not immediately seeing the fruit?
- Pray for opportunities to sow and reap.
- Pray for any other concerns that your group has.
How can we bring the message of Jesus to people during this time?