The Life You’ve Always Wanted – Part 11: An Undivided Life. Small Group Curriculum
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – Did you learn anything about your “approval addiction” this week?
- In Matthew 6 Jesus tells people to “seek first His kingdom”. What happens when we don’t do this?
- How does “double mindedness” or duplicity show up in out lives?
- Read: 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- What are some of the specific kinds of work God can do in our lives through the study of His Word?
- How have you experienced these in your life?
- Why are a repentant spirit and a soft heart essential when we read the scripture?
- What are some of the dangers when a person reads the Bible simply to accumulate knowledge?
- What is one passage in the Bible that has sunk deep into your heart and how has this portion of Scripture brought transformation to your life?
- What practical step are you going to take to apply this teaching?
- Pray that your group would sense the presence of the Holy Spirit as you open His Word. Pray for undivided lives that are shaped by scripture.
- Pray for any other concerns that your group has.
How can God’s Word help us to reach into our community?
No comments yet.