Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – How is your time in God’s Word going?
- When we organize our lives in a “balanced” way what are some of the possible outcomes (good and bad)?
- Do you a period in your life when you were living in an unbalanced way?
- Read: 2 Corinthians 11:23-28
- How does the apostle Paul’s life serve as an example of shattering the boundaries of balance and entering a life beyond balance?
- How can in be dangerous to live completely unbalanced?
- How does compartmentalizing our lives sometime limit God’s work in our lives?
- How do you think Jesus would do the following? (There is a fuller exercise: Living in Jesus' Name on the Callander Bay Church webpage.
- Wake up
- Greet those he would see first thing in the morning
- Use the internet
- Watch TV
- Go to bed
- What is one area that needs work in your life?
- Pray for each member in the specific area of life where they expressed a desire to be like Jesus. Pray for their attitudes and actions to reflect the heart of Jesus more and more with each passing day.
- Pray for any other concerns that your group has.
How can a well-ordered heart help us to reach others with the message of Jesus?