Bad Advice: How to be Addicted. Small Group Curriculum
Series: Bad Advice
Sermon: How to be addicted
Scripture: 2 Cor. 10:3-5, I Corinthians 6:12, Galatians 5:1
Date: Oct. 17, 2021
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
• Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
• It seems like everyone has a go-to comfort food. What’s yours?
• Do you agree with the phrase, “Everyone in North America is addicted to something?”
• Read 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Do you think you have divine power to demolish strongholds? How do you think this should apply to believers?
• Reflect on 1 Corinthians 6:12. Are you over-spending your time, energy, or other resources on anything that’s not beneficial? Why?
• Have you ever become addicted to something? How did it start?
• Have you ever been set free from something by the power of God? Can you share that story?
• Read Galatians 5:1. We believe Jesus sets us free. Let’s pray together for freedom. What can we pray about?
How can we minister to people who are trapped in addiction?
Pray for our family members and friends that do not know Christ. Pray for any other concerns that your group has.
No comments yet.