Life Explained: Part 3 – Redeem the Time. Small Group Curriculum
Sunday: January 29, 2023
Series: Life Explained
Sermon: Redeem the Time
Scripture: Psalm 90:12, Ephesians 5:15-17
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered.
- What is something that would make you lose track of time?
- Pastor John mentioned three “Time Wasters”: Misdirection(Doing the wrong things), Laziness (not doing anything) and Diversion (missing things because of distraction). Is there one “time waster” you can relate to or are more susceptible to?
- Read: Psalm 90:12
- What does it mean to “number our days”? Why do we gain wisdom from it?
- Does this text encourage or discourage you? Why?
- Read: Ephesians 5:15-17
- In Paul’s time, he described the days as “evil”. Do you think that’s still true today? If so, what makes you think so?
- How does “redeeming the time” make a difference in the context of evil days?
- How do we make God our first priority with our time?
- What advice would you give to others about planning your day?
- What do you need to apply from this lesson?
Have you ever missed an opportunity to tell someone about Jesus and then later regretted it? How can we make this a priority in our days?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for any other requests you have
Another Sermon on this Topic : Helping You Navigate Life: Time
No comments yet.