Sunday: January 21, 2024
Series: A Better Way
Sermon: When You Don’t Like Who You are Becoming
Speaker: John Inthof
Scripture: Matthew 11:28-30
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Are you a good sleeper or is sleep a struggle? Has it changed over time?
- What in life makes you really weary?
- Read: Matthew 11:28-30
- Why do people get so weary and burdened in life?
- What is the significance of Jesus asking us to come to Him?
- Read Proverbs 14:12. Have you seen this verse happen in your life?What do you think of the quote, “the greatest enemy to the life you want to live may be the life you are living”?
- How do we take His yoke upon us?
- How can we learn from Him?
- What does it mean the His yoke is easy and His burden is light?
- How can we get into a rhythm of rest?
- What do you need to apply from this lesson?
How can the call to people who are weary to find rest, be helpful in reaching people with the message of Jesus?
Pray for any prayer requests you have.