Small Group Curriculum
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – How are you doing in establishing good spiritual habits?
- Thomas R. Kelly Says in his book Testament of Devotion, “There is a way of ordering our mental life on more that one level at once. On one level we may be thinking, discussing, seeing, calculating, meeting all the demands of external affairs. But deep within, behind the scenes, at a profounder level, we may also be in prayer and adoration, song and worship and a gentle receptiveness to divine breathings.” What do you think of this description of the spiritual life?
- What has been your experience with and concept of the Holy Spirit?
- Read: Psalm 121
- How does it feel to know that God is watching over us?
- Have each person share what God’s thoughts are for you?
- Read John 10:1-4
- What does the passage teach about God’s voice?
- Have you ever had a time when you felt the Holy Spirit leading or prompting you?
- How can we be more attentive to the voice of the Spirit?
- What is one thing you can apply this teaching?
- Pray that you would each be attentive to the still small voice of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for any other concerns that your group has.
How can we bring the message of Jesus to people during this time?