*Note there is a YouTube playlist they are songs that fit the theme of the message if you want to use it in some way.
Listen and Dance to Every Move I Make
Everyone share something they are thankful for.
Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things.
(Use one of the methods in this article to make memorizing more fun.)
“You, Lord, are all I have, and you give me all I need; my future is in your hands.” Psalm 16:5
- What is your favourite part of spring?
- Read Psalm 16:5-9
- Why does the writer of the Psalm, King David, say that God is all he has?
- What does it mean that God gives you all you need?
- How is our future in God’s hand?
- How do we know that God is near?
- How do these truths make us feel more confident?
Close in prayer