Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Are you a wristwatch person? Has this changes over time? Why?
- Read Psalm 90:12
- What does this verse teach us about time?
- Read Ephesians 5:15-17
- What are some of our big timewasters we have?
- How can we make the most of opportunities?
- What does Paul mean when he says the “days are evil”?
- How does understanding God’s will affect our use of time?
- How should we guard and use our time?
- What is something that you need to apply from this lesson?
How does time affect our presentation of the gospel? Is there someone you are praying for to come to Christ that is more time sensitive?
Pray for any other concerns that your group has.