Dark Horses – Part 2: Moses (Dealing with Excuses) Small Group Curriculum
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- What is your least favourite chore, task, or responsibility around the home?
- In your opinion what attributes make a life significant?
- Read Matthew 5: 13-16
- What do these words of Jesus tell us about living a life of significance?
- What excuses keep us from living a life of significance?
- Pastor John said that “God doesn’t call the equipped he equips the called” what does that statement mean to you and how would your life look differently if you lived this out?
- Read Isaiah 41:10 , Psalm 23:4 , and Matthew 28:19-20
- What do these verses say about our relationship with God?
- Moses was full of excuses (Exodus 3-4) for why he shouldn’t go back to Egypt. What are some common excuses we use when we’re challenged by God to “Go”?
- What area is God calling you to serve? Did you make an excuse or will you sign up?
Do you sometimes come with excuses why you can’t share Jesus with others? How can we overcome them?
Pray for any other concerns that your group has.
No comments yet.