Series: Starting Strong – Finishing Well (2 Timothy)
Sermon: Fan into Flame
Scripture: 2 Timothy 1:6-7
Date: May 30, 2021
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Tell of a time when you saw someone functioning within the gifting God gave them.
- Read: 2 Timothy 1:-6-7
- Do you feel like your spiritual gifting has been “fanned into flame”? If no, why not?
- What are some practical ways that we can start to function more fully and effectively in our gifting?
- How does fear and timidity affect us in this area?
- How do power, love and self-discipline assist us in our spiritual lives?
- What is something practical that you need to apply from this lesson?
Here are some extra resources that you can use to discover more about our spiritual giftedness.
How can we use our spiritual gifts to bring the message of faith to those in our own family and community?
Pray for God’s gifts to be given and grown in people’s lives. Pray for our family members that do not know Christ. Pray for any other concerns that your group has.