Jr. Church Discovery Bible Study
Starting Strong – Finishing Well
Part 8: The Three R's
Scripture: 2 Timothy 2:8-13
Theme: God's Word is Unchained
*Note there is a YouTube Playlist they are songs that fit the theme of the message if you want to use it in some way.
Thanks: Everyone share something they are thankful for.
Prayer: Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things.
Memorize (Use one of the methods in this article to make memorizing more fun.)
“God’s word is not chained.” 2 Timothy 2:9
- What is your favourite worship song?
- Read: 2 Timothy 2:8-13
- What are we encouraged to remember? Why is that important?
- What does it mean that “God's Word is not chained”?
- How is that helpful to us?
- What is the message of the poem/worship song (v.11-13)?
- What is one lesson you can apply from these verses?
Prayer: Close in prayer