Series: Starting Strong – Finishing Well (2 Timothy)
Sermon: Part 9: Approved Workmen are Not Ashamed
Scripture: 2 Timothy 2:14-15
Date: July 18, 2021
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Did you attend a bible club of Sunday School when you were a kid? What was your attitude towards it?
- Read: 2 Timothy 2:14-15
- What is something that you need constantly reminded of spiritually?
- Paul encourages Timothy to be an approved worker, who is not ashamed, and able to correctly handle the Word of God. What does this mean to you?
- How do we balance the ideas of works/performance and grace?
- What is something that you need to apply from these verses?
How can we remain focused on the gospel as this pandemic drags on?
Pray for unity in our country and the church. Pray for our family members and friends that do not know Christ. Pray for any other concerns that your group has.