Sermon: Living in the Tenth Percentile
Scripture: Luke 17:11-9
Date: Oct. 10, 2021
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
• Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
• What is something about God that you are thankful for?
• Read Luke 17:11-19
• Jesus interacts with a group of lepers that are on the margins of society. What stands out to you, from this story?
• What do we learn from the Samaritan that returned?
• What do we learn from the 9 lepers who did not?
• What lesson do you have to apply from this teaching?
How can being thankful attract others to Christ?
Spend some time in prayerful thanksgiving. Pray for our family members and friends that do not know Christ. Pray for any other concerns that your group has.