Small Group Curriculum
Series: Bad Advice
Sermon: How to commit adultery.
Scripture: Proverbs 5
Date: Oct. 31, 2021
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
• Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
• If you’re married or in a relationship, brag on something your better half did this week.
• What’s the worst relationship advice you’ve ever gotten?
• Why do you think so many marriages fail?
• Read Proverbs 5:8. How would you apply this practically today?
• What are some things you occasionally give your best to instead of your spouse?
• What doe you think of David Crader’s quote, “ You’re either dead or in denial if you think it won’t happen to you. You have to always be on your guard.”
• List some helpful ways you reduce risks of adultery.
• What are you doing to cultivate your current or future marriage? What’s really working for you?
How can we minister to people who are having marriage difficulties?
Pray for marriages in our church and community. Pray for any other concerns that your group has.