Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Read 1 Timothy 6:6-8. Food and clothing—what do you add to this list to be happy?
- Read Luke 12:16-21. What do you think it means to be rich toward God?
- Why do you think it’s so easy to go after temporary stuff instead of eternal treasure?
- If the way you live could speak, what would it list as the five things you value most? How do you feel about the list?
- What is the one thing you think you need to be fully happy? Does it offer anything that Jesus can’t?
- Share about a moment when you realized Jesus was enough. What brought you to this moment?
- What can you do to be more satisfied in Christ?
How is this message so important as we bring it to the world?
Pray that Jesus will be enough in your life. Pray for any other concerns that your group has.