21 Days of Prayer – (Part 2) Connect in the Church: Small Group Curriculum
Sunday, January 23, 2022
Series: 21 Days of Prayer
Sermon: Connecting in the Church
Scripture: Ephesians 4:1-16
** Weekly Prayer Journals are available on the webpage and in the outside mailbox**
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- What do you think of when you hear of unity in the church? Why is the church fractured in some ways?
- Read Ephesians 4:1-3
- How can we live a worthy of his calling? What do you notice about the “graces” of unity listed in verses 1-2? Why are they important when it comes to unity in the church
- Read Ephesians 4:4-6
- What is Paul stressing in these verses? Why is it important?
- Read Ephesians 4:7-16
- Why is it important that everyone helps and serves in the church?
- How does God use certain people to bring unity and maturity I the church?
- What are the results when we function in unity?
- What do you need to do to help keep unity in the church?
- Continue to take the 21 days of prayer challenge.
Jesus said that Unity would show the world that we are from God. How does unity affect evangelism? Pray for those that don’t know Jesus. Pray for opportunities to share Jesus.
Pray for any other requests you have.
No comments yet.