** Weekly Prayer Journals are available on the webpage and in the outside mailbox**
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- What was the best part of your neighbourhood when you were a kid?
- Read Matthew 28:18-20
- Often when we read these verses, we think that “go” means going far away. Why is it important we go into our own community?
- Jesus guarantees his presence as we do this, what does this mean to you?
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:18-20
- Paul tells us that our role is to be ambassadors. What does that mean to you?
- How can we be ministers of reconciliation?
- How can we pray for and minister effectively in our community?
- How can the church be deemed an essential service in the community?
- Continue to take the 21 days of prayer challenge.
Pray for your neighbours.
Pray for our community. Pray for opportunities to share Jesus. Pray for any other requests you have.