Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Did you have a favourite Bible Story when you were a kid? What was it and why did you like it?
- Background: Nehemiah has discovered that the walls of Jerusalem have been destroyed and the remnant of people still there are distraught and concerned. Nehemiah responds to this news by praying.
- Read Nehemiah 1:5-11
- Was there anything you learned or discerned during the 21 days of prayer?
- What do we learn from Nehemiah’s prayer? About his understanding of God? Confession? Obedience? Disobedience?
- Does anything else stand out to you?
- How can you make prayer more of a priority in your life? In the church?
- What is something you need to apply from this passage of scripture?
Write down the names of three people that you want to pray to become Christians. Pray for opportunities to share the gospel.
Continue to pray for a deeper connection with Christ, unity in the church and our community. Pray for any other cares and concerns you have.