Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- What would be one piece of advice of parenting advice would give to a younger you?
- If you could describe your parenting journey in one word, what would it be and why?
- Read: Jeremiah 29:11. How does it make you feel that God has a purpose and a plan for you? How does this apply to our families?
- Read: Philippians 1:6. How has God shown himself faithful in your life? How can we rest in Hid faithfulness?
- Read Ephesians 3:20-21. What do you think of when you hear the phrase that “God is able”? What is God specifically able to do?
- Read: Galatians 6:9 How does this verse fit in with the preceding verses?
- Have you ever been tempted in your faith and parenting to just give up?
- What practical thing do you need to do to apply these verses.
What can we do to reach our children and grand children with the message of Jesus? How do you deal with restrictions and limitations placed on you by family members?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for your families. Pray for peace in our world. Pray for unity in our country and church. Pray for any other requests you have.