If You Want to Walk on Water You Have to Get Out of the Boat: Part 1 -An Invitation to the Walk of a Lifetime (Small Group Curriculum)
Sunday: May 15, 2022
Series: If You Want to Walk on Water
Sermon: An Invitation to A Walk of a Lifetime
Scripture: Matthew 14:22-33
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- What is the biggest boat you have been on? How was your experience?
- Read: Matthew 14:22-33
- What stands out to you from this passage of scripture?
- What is your boat? Where is fear or comfort keeping you from trusting God?
- How can we discern God’s voice and calling in our lives?
- What’s one risk you can take in your life that could help you your faith to grow?
- Do you have a failure from your past that haunts you? How can we use past failures to help us grow in our faith?
- Where are you in relation to Jesus these days
- Huddled in the boat with the life preserver and the seat belt on.
- One leg in, one leg out
- Walking on the Water and loving it.
- I’m out of the boat – but the wind looks pretty bad.
- I’m not even in the boat…lol
- What do you need to apply from this lesson?
Is God calling you “Out of the Boat” in some area?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for your families. Pray for peace in our world. Pray for unity in our country and church. Pray for any other requests you have.
No comments yet.