Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Did you ever go in a talent show? What was your talent?
- Read: Matthew 25:14-30
- What stands out to you in this passage of scripture?
- Think about the story of the china in the box. What is the greatest gift God has given you?
- Where are you most in danger of becoming “a boat potato”?
- This chapter lists three reasons why people bury their talents: comparison, fear and laziness. Which of these (or what other factor) could tempt you to miss spiritual opportunities in your life? Why?
- If you were to imagine a scene where you and God review your life together. What single step could you take today to minimize the regret factor at the end of your life?
- What rewards are promised in this scripture?
- What do you need to apply from this lesson?
How can you use your talents to bring the message of Jesus to people?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for your families. Pray for peace in our world. Pray for the upcoming Provincial Election. Pray for unity in our country and church. Pray for any other requests you have.