Sunday: Sept. 18, 2022
Series: Living on Target
Sermon: Strong Foundations
Scripture: Hebrews 5:11- 6:2
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Which phase of parenting did you find the easiest? (Baby, Toddler, School age, Jr. Teen, Teen)
- Read: Hebrews 5:11 – 6:2
- Have you ever had a period when you stalled in your spiritual development? What was the cause? What did you do to get out of it?
- How does constant use of spiritual truth and gifts help us to grow?
- Pastor John mentioned several basics that we need to develop on the spiritual journey. What do you think are the most important and why?
- What does it mean to move beyond elementary teaching?
- Pastor John challenged us to 3D growth. The first dimension is “UP”. What is one step you can do to help improve your relationship with God? The second dimension is “IN”. What is one step to help develop your spiritual relationships with individuals to help you on your spiritual journey? The third is “OUT”. What is one step you can do to help you move out and reach others with the message of Christ?
As the fall begins what can we do to reach others with the message of Christ?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for any other requests you have.