Life Explained – Part 2: One Day at a Time. Small Group Curriculum
Sunday: January 22, 2023
Series: Life Explained
Sermon: Part 2: One Day at a Time
Scripture: Colossians 3:17, 23
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered.
- How often do you feel like your life is spinning out of control and why?
- Is a typical day in your life well planned or at the mercy of unpredictable and haphazard events?
- Jesus at 12 years old talked about being “about his Father’s Business”. How can we improve our efforts to be about the “Father’s business”?
- How do we balance the ideas of planning for the future and not worrying about tomorrow?
- Read Colossians 3:17, 23
- How do we live each day in “Jesus” name?
- Why is daily thanksgiving important?
- What does it mean to “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters”?
- How does living “one day at a time” help us on our spiritual journey?
- What do you need to apply from this lesson?
How can we daily find opportunities to bring the message of Jesus to others/
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for any other requests you have.
Prayer of Commitment: “Under His lordship, I pledge to live for Him, to devote myself to the Father’s business from this moment and forever. I want to find and fulfill God’s unique docket and destiny for my life, whatever it means – just like Jesus.”
No comments yet.