Better: Part 1 – Better is One Day. Small Group Curriculum
Sunday: April 16, 2023
Sermon: Better is One Day
Speaker: John Inthof
Scripture: Psalm 84:1-12
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered.)
- Which is better: a day at the beach or a day in the mountains?
- Read Psalm 84:1-12
- What stands out to you from a reading of this Psalm?
- What do our lives reveal about our belief in the presence of God?
- What does intentional time with God look like in your life?
- How can you develop an ongoing, unending awareness of God?
- What habit do you feel you need to improve? Constant communication, instant obedience, or daily desperation?
- What are some of the things keeping you from having an ongoing, unending awareness of God? What will do you to remove these distractions?
- In what ways do you think your life would be bet if you lived with an ongoing, unending awareness of God’s presence?
- What good things do you need to let go of so that you can grab hold of the better in your life?
How can good things keep us away from the better things (like sharing the message of Jesus)? What can we do to overcome that?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for any other requests you have.
No comments yet.