Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered.)
- Who is the wisest person that you have ever met?
- Read: Proverbs 16:16. Why is wisdom so valuable?
- Which of these four categories would be the biggest weakness for you: act before you think, spend all you earn, hurt those you love or think you know it all?
- Read Proverbs 9:10
- What does it mean that “the fear of the Lord” is the beginning of wisdom? How can we grow in this area?
- Read: James 1:5
- What do we learn about wisdom form this verse?
- Read Proverbs 13:20
- How can we use wise advisors effectively?
- Read Ephesians 5:15-17
- What is the benefit of asking “What is the wise thing to do?” and “What is God’s will?”
- How does the fact that “the days are evil” effect decision making?
- What is something that you need to apply from this lesson?
How does wisdom apply to bringing the message of Jesus to others? What can you do this week to share Jesus with others?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for any other requests you have.