Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- What is your communication method of choice?
- Read Psalm 50:15, Jeremiah 33:3, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, 1 Peter 5:7
- What are the two or three greatest invitations you’ve ever received? How should the invitation for conversation with God affect the way we pray?
- How does it make you feel that God is “Always hearing”?
- Do you ever feel as though your prayers don’t make it past the ceiling? What truth can you lean on when that happens?
- How can you know that God is actually listening to your prayers?
- What could possibly be causing your calls (prayers to God) to get blocked? Are there things that we cherish more than we cherish God?
- Pastor John mentioned that our pace, proximity, posture, and presence matter when it comes to prayer. What are some ways you can foster these in our lives?
- What is an area that God is asking you to grow in the area of prayer?
Take some time to pray that we will be more fervent in prayer. Pray for any other prayer requests you have.