Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Tell about a time when God was faithful in your life?
- How does remembering God’s past faithfulness help us to better trust him with our present circumstances?
- Read Psalm 23. How does the image of a Shepherd help you to better trust him in the big and small areas of life?
- The New Testament references God the Father 165 times. What is scripture teaching us through this image?
- Read 2 Timthoy 1:12. In this verse Paul talks about knowing God, which helps him to trust God and in response he entrusts his life to Him. Part of knowing God is understanding His “Always” nature”. How can we more confidently know God?
- Why do we often have a hard time entrusting things to God?
- Read Proverbs 3:5-6. How does this verse follow the Know, Trust and Entrust pattern?
- What can you apply from this lesson to your life?
How can we use the message of God's faithfulness to reach others?
Pray that you will be able to know God, trust Him and entrust to Him Pray for any other prayer requests you have.