Worship: Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – Did anything happen in your life in response to last weeks challenge?
- Pastor John shared a story of when he threw a rock through a window. Do you have a story like that from when you were a kid?
- What is it that makes confession so hard and painful for us?
- Why is confession a confusing topic for many?
- Why has sin become a difficult discussion point with people? What are some ways that we minimize and justify sin?
- How do we make confession a part of our lives?
- Read: Psalm 51
- What do we learn about confession from David’s prayer?
- What stands out to you the most in this scripture?
- Read: James 5:16
- How can confession be an important part of small groups?
- Why is confidentiality so important?
- How does it help us grow on our spiritual journey?
- What do you need to put into practice from this lesson?
- Spend time offering prayers of confession (Personally or as a group) Please be aware that anything said is confidential,
- Pray for any other concerns that your group has.
How can we bring the message of Jesus to people during this time?