Jr. Church Discovery Bible Study
The Door of Easter – Part 5: Thirst
Scripture: Matthew 10:42
Theme: Jesus wants us to help others,
*Note there is a YouTube Playlist they are songs that fit the theme of the message if you want to use it in some way.
Worship: Listen and Dance to Deep Cries Out by Bethel Kids
Thanks: Everyone share something they are thankful for.
Prayer: Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things.
Memorize (Use one of the methods in this article to make memorizing more fun.)
“And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.” Matthew 10:42
- What is your favourite beverage?
- In our scripture Jesus talks about giving a cup of cold water as a way of blessing someone else.
- What are some simple ways that we can bless people and help them?
- When we do this, we point people to Jesus who is the one who can really satisfy spiritual thirst.
- Who is someone you can bless?
Prayer: Close in prayer