Watch the Message
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- What is your favourite “dark horse” movie of all time?
- Of the three major causes of inadequacy (unrealistic compliments, Unrealistic criticism, unrealistic comparison) which do you battle with the most and why?
- Read the story of Gideon again in Judges 6:1-16. What stands out to you from this story and what can you relate to?
- Read Psalm 139:14, Psalm 46:1 and 1 Peter 2:9-10. We were wonderfully made, a chosen people and bearing His strength. When you hear these verses what truths stick out to you and why?
- If we start seeing ourselves the way God does, how would life be different? What are some ways we can start to see ourselves the way God sees us?
- Read Isaiah 40:29-31 and Ephesians 6:10 . Share a time when you experienced God use you to do something that you felt inadequate to do. How did that experience strengthen your confidence in the God’s presence?
- “If you knew God was with you, sees more, has given you more; What are you not attempting that God has called you to?” What is God challenging you to go out and do for Him?
Pray for friends and family members that need to come into a relationship with Jesus.
Pray for any other concerns that your group has.