Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
- Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Read: 2 Timothy 1:13-14
- Paul talks about a “pattern of sound teaching”. In the verses preceding our text, what concepts does Paul think are important?
- What does it mean to you to be “in Christ”? A part of the body of Christ? To be compelled by the “Love of Christ”? To have the “mind of Christ”
- What are some ways that we can guard the “good deposit”
- What is something you need to apply from this scripture?
How do we engage the world and guard our hearts at the same time?
Pray that we would keep to the pattern of sound teaching and guard our hearts. Pray for our family members and friends that do not know Christ. Pray for any other concerns that your group has.