Jr. Church Discovery Bible Study
Start Strong – Finishing Well
Part 4: Keep and Guard
Scripture: 2 Timothy 1:13-14
Theme: God wants me to guard my heart.
*Note there is a YouTube playlist they are songs that fit the theme of the message if you want to use it in some way.
Thanks: Everyone share something they are thankful for.
Prayer: Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things.
Memorize (Use one of the methods in this article to make memorizing more fun.)
“Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.“ 2 Timothy 1:14
- What is your most prized possession?
- Read: 2 Timothy 1:13-14
- What does this bible passage say, in you own words?
- What are we supposed to keep? What are we to guard?
- What are the important principles in this bible passage?
- What is something you can apply from this scripture?
Prayer: Close in prayer