Sermon: Truth and Reconciliation
Date: September 26, 2021
Theme: Every Child Matters
*Note there is a YouTube Playlist they are songs that fit the theme of the message if you want to use it in some way.
Thanks: Everyone share something they are thankful for.
Prayer: Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things.
Memorize (Use one of the methods in this article to make memorizing more fun.)
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. Colossians 1:19-20
- This Thursday (September 30) is Truth and Reconciliation Day in Canada. Many people wear Orange Shirts that day. It is a day meant to lay the foundation for lasting reconciliation across Canada between Indigenous People and the rest of Canada.
- What does reconciliation mean? Why do you think it is important to God.
- Read: Colossians 1: 15-23
- What does this bible passage say, in you own words?
- What are the important principles in this bible passage?
- What is something you can apply from this scripture?
Prayer: Close in prayer