Better – Part 2: Better is One Handful. Small Group Curriculum
Sunday: April 23, 2023
Sermon: Better is One Handful
Speaker: John Inthof
Scripture: Ecclesiastes 4:6, Luke 12:13-21
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered.)
- Which is better: early morning or late night? In other words, are you an early morning person, or a late night person?
- Read: Ecclesiastes 4:6
- What are the key lessons that we learn from this verse?
- Read: Luke 12:13-21
- The problem that Jesus was confronting was the dividing of an inheritance. Why is money such a contentious issue?
- What do you think is the key lesson Jesus is teaching?
- Define the top one or two things that are most important to you. Explain why.
- What is it that you need to let go of so you can fight for what matters? How can you cut back? What can you throw out or turn off?
- Describe a time when you simplified or downsized something in your life. How did that impact you?
- How different do you think your life would be if you focused on living with just one handful instead of two?
- What do you think will be the hardest part of cutting back, throwing out, and turning off those things that don’t really matter?
How does lack of priorities effect evangelism? How can we overcome it?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for any other requests you have.
No comments yet.