Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered.)
- Who was your best friend when you were a kid?
- Why do you think loneliness is becoming epidemic in our society?
- Read Ecclesiastes 4:7-12
- In verses 7-8, What does the writer discover about being alone?
- In verses 9-12, Why is two better? What is the benefit of working together?
- Why doe the imagery switch from two to three in verse 12?
- If you were given the task of helping people in the church to overcome loneliness, what strategy would you use?
- How would you implement some of these strategies into your everyday life and in our church?
- Do you have any methods that help you personally overcome feelings of loneliness?
- What do you need to apply from this lesson?
· How can we use this lesson to reach others with the message of Jesus?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for any other requests you have.