Sunday: February 27, 2022
Series: Encourage One Another
Sermon: Filling Your Bucket
Scripture: Hebrews 10: 24-25
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)?
- Who has been the greatest encouragement to you on your spiritual journey? What did they do to encourage you?
- Read Hebrews 10:24-25
- How can we spur one another on to love and good deeds?
- Why is it important to “meet together”?
- Why is it easy to get in the habit of not meeting together?
- Why is encouraging people so important?
- What are some practical ways that you can encourage people?
- The writer of Hebrews ties the need for encouragement to the return of Christ. How does Christ’s return a motivation in our life?
- How can you apply this teaching in your life?
How can encouragement be used to reach others with the message of Christ?
Pray for peace in our world. Pray for unity in our country and church. Pray for any other requests you have. Pray that we will be an encouragement to people.