Sunday: January 15, 2023
Series: Life Explained
Scripture: 2 Peter 1:3-8
Listen to a Worship song (If you need suggestions, you can use one from the YouTube Playlist for this week) or express something that you are thankful to God for.
Check In – How is everyone doing (good things, teaching applied, lessons learned, prayers answered)? If you did the One-word Challenge maybe share what word God has laid on your heart for 2023.
- Do you have a skill that you would consider yourself to be a “master” in? (or at least pretty good at?)
- Do you feel that you are living your life on purpose for God?
- Read: 2 Peter 1:3-8
- How does it feel that God has given you everything you need to live a life of godliness? Do we daily function as if that is true?
- What does the scripture say about God’s promises?
- What does it mean to “participate in His divine nature”?
- Peter lists several characteristics that are building blocks to a life of faith. How are these essential to a life of faith?
- How do they keep us from being ineffective and unproductive in our knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ?
- What is something you need to apply from this scripture passage?
How can finding meaning and purpose in life be a tool to reach people with the message of Jesus?
Pray that God will help you apply this lesson. Pray for any other requests you have.