Jr. Church Discovery Bible Study
Starting Strong – Finishing Well
Part 6: The Timothy Principle
Scripture: 2 Timothy 2:1-2
Theme: God wants me to teach what I’ve learned
Note there is a YouTube Playlist they are songs that fit the theme of the message if you want to use it in some way.
Everyone share something they are thankful for.
Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things.
(Use one of the methods in this article to make memorizing more fun.)
“And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.” 2 Timothy 2:2
Talk About It
• Do you know someone who is like family, but really isn't? Why was it special that Paul called Timothy his son?
• Read: 2 Timothy 2:1-2
• What does this bible passage say, in you own words?
• What are so important things to learn about God?
• Why is it important to teach those things to others
• What is something you can apply from this scripture?
Colour and Puzzle
Close in prayer