*Note there is a YouTube Playlist. They are songs that fit the theme of the message, if you want to use it in some way.
Everyone share something they are thankful for.
Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things.
(Use one of the methods in this article to make memorizing more fun.)
“Elijah was a human being, even as we are. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years.” James 5:17
- Tell about a time when something amazing happened in your life?
- Read 1 Kings 17: 1-24
- What are some amazing things that God did in this story?
- What do we learn about God from these amazing things?
- How should we respond to these lessons?
- What can you apply from this passage of scripture?
Close in prayer