Jr. Church Discovery Bible Study
Sermon: Part 2: Unwavering
Scripture: 1 Kings 18:16-39
Theme: God wants us to be unwavering in our trust of Him.
*Note there is a YouTube playlist they are songs that fit the theme of the message if you want to use it in some way.
Everyone share something they are thankful for.
Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things.
(Use one of the methods in this article to make memorizing more fun.)
“Let it be known today that you are God in Israel” 1 Kings 18:36
- In out story Elijah has been on the move for 3 years. What it the longest you have been away from home and why?
- Read 1 Kings18:16-39
- Tell me in your own words what is happening in this story?
- Elijah is confronting false Gods. A false God is anything that tries to replace God as the centre or our lives. Is there anything in our society that is like that?
- How do we keep God at the centre of our lives?
- What can you apply from this passage of scripture?
Colour the attached colouring page or the word puzzle.
Close in prayer