Scripture: Matthew 18:21-35
*Note there is a Youtube playlist they are songs that fit the theme of the message if you want to use it in some way.
Worship: Watch Veggie Tales sing about Forgiveness
Thanks: Everyone share something they are thankful for.
Prayer: Have everyone share a prayer request. Take some time and pray for these things.
Memorize (Use one of the methods in this article to make memorizing more fun.)
“And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.” Matthew 6:12 – Memorize the whole Lord's Prayer if you want a challenge.
Bible: Read: Matthew 18:21-35
- Do you find it easy to forgive others when they do something mean to you?
- When Jesus died on the cross, through His sacrifice, He forgave our sins, and we could get into a right relationship with God. Jesus taught that we should learn from his example and forgive others.
- Peter asked Jesus how many times he should forgive someone. What does Jesus answer teach us?
- What does Jesus story (parable) teach us?
- How can we be forgiving people?
- Who does God want you to forgive?
Prayer: Close in prayer
Extra Fun: Watch the Whole Episode of Veggie Tales – “God Wants Me to Forgive Them.”